<body> My Little Diary
Friday, May 30, 2008
Updates from Teacher Deborah
Dear Mommy and Daddy,

Teacher Deborah taught me to recognize rhythm by clapping my hands and using different musical instruments. There are different shapes and sizes of drums in my class. I’ve tried using one and two sticks, and even my own hands to beat on its surface. I like to make rhythm with a drum when listening to a song.

I’m a naturalist. I planted some beans in a plastic container last week and they became new plants. I made new discovery whenever I went outdoor. I’ve discovered a new way to draw on the sand with a stick. My friend saw a green bud between some branches and shouted, “Look, (new) plant!”

Teacher Deborah read to us a book entitled, “My Flower”. I enjoyed this book so much that I want to read it over and over again. I love to say my line, “Go away, (name of animal). This is my flower.” said the butterfly. I learned that butterflies like flowers.
by The Tans at 11:14 PM