<body> My Little Diary
Friday, May 16, 2008
Updates from Teacher Deborah
Dear Mommy and Daddy,

Last two weeks was filled with fun activities. Teacher Deborah taught me how to make Flower biscuits. They looked so pretty but I ate them; it’s yummy! My favorite activity was blowing bubbles. I also enjoyed bubble painting! I’ve learnt about opposites – I can see ‘Big’ bubbles and ‘Little’ bubbles on my paper.
Now I know the names of many flowers - Sunflower, Tulip, Dandelion, Raffleshia, Bird of Paradise, etc. The latest addition to my vocabulary of flower is Orchid. Teacher Deborah brought different types of Orchid to show us. When I look closer, they look like insects!
Did you like the surprise gift last Friday? I’ve painted the pot and gift wrapper and especially picked the dried roses for mummy. What about making rose tea together?
by The Tans at 10:56 PM